Any normal year our National Awards would be held at the London Hilton on Park Lane, but this year has been like no other and government restrictions has meant this year’s ceremony will be held virtually on Tuesday, 10th November, 2020. Start time: 7pm
This year we have a few tricks and surprises up our sleeve that will make it a night to remember! Joining virtually the fantastic Ed Byrne will be hosting this year’s awards – making sure that you and your teams successes are celebrated in style!
Whether you opt for a glass of champagne or a cup of tea, we invite you and your teams to get involved by sharing any pictures throughout the ceremony via social using the #PRCANatAwards. Of course, whats an awards ceremony without a bit of glitz and glamour? This year we encourage you to still get dressed up while tuning into the ceremony, share your best selfie using the #PRCAbestdressed – our winner will be chosen by Ed and will receive a bottle of fizz!
- £40 – Individual ticket (1 login to virtual event)
- £250 – Agency/team ticket – (as many logins as you require)
- £75 –Individual ticket (standard + 1 quarter bottle of fizz/ non-alcoholic alternative to your address of choice)
- £375 – MEMBER agency/team ticket (standard + x10 quarter bottles of fizz/ non-alcoholic alternative for your team and PRCA Campaign Masterclass event in 2021 on your submitted campaign)
- £425 – NON-MEMBER agency/team ticket (standard + x10 quarter bottles of fizz/ non-alcoholic alternative for your team and PRCA Campaign Masterclass event in 2021 on your submitted campaign)
Please note: All premium orders must be placed by Friday, 30th October, 2020 to allow for delivery of fizz and will be sent to 1 individual address.
What you can expect?
- Virtual drinks reception – from your own home!
- A fantastic virtual awards ceremony, celebrating and bringing our brilliant industry together
- Lots of laughs and a great virtual ‘night out’ for you and your team giving you the chance to celebrate your work and achievements